Here we go, tiptoeing towards the end of the year. We’re heading into the deepest part of the year, and in a few short weeks we’ll be at Solstice, when things will start to turn around again. But in order to get back out we have to go all the way in. Let go, today, really let go.
Set your timer for five minute intervals. When it rings, move on to the next topic. Don’t think too hard.
- Things that are inside my body
- “My mother sliced it open and inside was …”
- What happens when you are cut
- Walking at night – in a forest or in a city
25 minutes and you’re done!
- Write whatever you like prompted by each practice topic – fiction, non fiction, gobbledegook. It doesn’t matter, because these words are not “official”. Write without over-thinking, or stopping.
- Keep going, especially if it’s difficult, but not if it will make you give up.
- After five minutes switch to the next topic (unless you are completely swept away by something).