Sharp drop in temperature this weekend, and we’re all delighted, right? It means you get to stay in all winter and write!
BTW – good luck to all you nanowrimos!
Set your timer for five minute intervals. When it rings, move on to the next topic. Don’t think too hard.
- It was the best fireworks display I’d ever seen…
- Buying the perfect scarf
- What warm sand feels like
- Seeing stars
- describe someone wearing inappropriate footwear for the time of year
25 minutes and you’re done!
- Write whatever you like prompted by each practice topic – fiction, non fiction, gobbledegook. It doesn’t matter, because these words are not “official”. Write without over-thinking, or stopping.
- Keep going, especially if it’s difficult, but not if it will make you give up.
- After five minutes switch to the next topic (unless you are completely swept away by something).