Set your timer for five minute intervals. When it rings, move on to the next topic. Don’t think too hard.
- Coconut – smell, texture, taste
- Living overseas
- A time you were in a changing room in a clothes shop
- That teacher you cannot forget
25 minutes and you’re done!
- Write whatever you like prompted by each practice topic – fiction, non fiction, gobbledegook. It doesn’t matter, because these words are not “official”. Write without over-thinking, or stopping.
- Keep going, especially if it’s difficult, but not if it will make you give up.
- After five minutes switch to the next topic (unless you are completely swept away by something).