Set your timer for five minute intervals. When it rings, move on to the next topic. Don’t think too hard.
- Ordering a coffee
- Being in transit – airports, train stations
- Things that are soft
- laundry, the repetition of
25 minutes and you’re done!
- Write whatever you like prompted by each practice topic – fiction, non fiction, gobbledegook. It doesn’t matter, because these words are not “official”. Write without over-thinking, or stopping.
- Keep going, especially if it’s difficult, but not if it will make you give up.
- After five minutes switch to the next topic (unless you are completely swept away by something).