Set your timer for five minute intervals. When it rings, move on to the next topic. Don’t think too hard.
- A gold ring on every finger
- Leaves, turning
- List things that are red
- The last time you held an animal
- a polo neck jumper
25 minutes and you’re done!
- Write whatever you like prompted by each practice topic – fiction, non fiction, gobbledegook. It doesn’t matter, because these words are not “official”. Write without over-thinking, or stopping.
- Keep going, especially if it’s difficult, but not if it will make you give up.
- After five minutes switch to the next topic (unless you are completely swept away by something).